Watermelon pizza?!?!?! Yeep, try it, you wont regret it.
The perfect morning or afternoon snack for the little ones. It is super easy to make, get them involved in the decorating process. Using Wild Strawberry Kids Good Stuff for that extra boost of nutrients.
- ½ a watermelon
- 50g cream cheese
- ¼ cup Greek yogurt
- 1 serve Wild Strawberry Kids Good Stuff
- Items such as fruit, mint, seeds and/or shredded coconut for topping
- Cut the watermelon into slices and place on a large plate.
- Place the cream cheese, yogurt and Kids Good Stuff in a bowl and mix with a spoon until well combined.
- Using a spoon, spread the icing on the watermelon slices.
- Top the icing with items such as fruit, mint and shredded coconut.