Vanilla Caramel Nice-Cream
Creamy, Caramel, Vanilla, ice cream.... these are some of our favourite things! Super sweet and full of nutrients to fuel the body. Kids wont know the difference between this and the real thing, in fact we think they will like this better!
- 2 cups frozen banana
- ¼ cup coconut yogurt
- 2 Scoops Vanilla Caramel Kids Good Stuff
- 1-2 tablespoons of maple syrup. This is optional for extra sweetness.
- In a food processor, place all of the ingredients except the maple syrup.
- Blend until smooth and creamy. Taste the mixture. If you require extra sweetness then add 1Tbs of maple syrup to the mixture, blend well and taste again.
- Once happy with the taste, spoon nice-cream into two small bowls to serve.
Enjoy immediately as is, or top with your favourite fruit, muesli or nuts.
The information provided in this article is intended for educational purposes only and is general advice. It should not, nor is it intended to be, relied on as a substitute for individual medical advice or care. If the contents of this, or any other of the blogs in this series raises any concerns or questions regarding your health, please consult a qualified healthcare practitioner.