Valentine's Day Chocolate Cake
A cake for your Valentine!
How cute is this chocolate cake in the shape of a heart! Made with either Smooth Vanilla or Rich Chocolate Clean Lean Protein and iced with Wild Strawberry Kids Good Stuff. So chocolatey, creamy and delicious! Best served on a plate with two spoons.
1 cup almond meal
¼ cup Just Natural Clean Lean Protein or Rich Chococlate Clean Lean Protein
¼ cup tapioca flour
¼ cup cacao powder
Handful of dark chocolate chips
2 tsp baking powder
1 tsp vanilla essence
1/4 cup raw honey
¼ nuttelex or coconut oil
1 tsp cinnamon
Pinch of salt
1 serving Wild Strawberry Kids Good Stuff
4 Tbsp coconut cream
- Combine all the dry ingredients together a bowl.
- Melt the nuttelex or coconut oil and in a separate bowl, combine the remaining wet ingredients.
- Add the wet to the dry and stir until fully combined.
- Line a 18cm x 18cm heart shaped tin with baking paper and pour the batter into the tin.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes at 180C
- Allow the cake to cool completely.
- To make the icing, combine Kids Good Stuff with the coconut cream till it forms a thick but smooth consistency.
- Spread over the cooled cake and top with rose petals.