1 min read
Spicy Carrot Peanut Butter Soup
Delicious warming soup using Clean Lean Protein Just Natural
Move over pumpkin soup, there is a new winter warmer in town. Spicy carrot and peanut butter are a match made in heaven! Super creamy and oh so delicious. It isn't too spicy, but you can add extra hot sauce to taste. Packed full of protein with Clean Lean Protein Just Natural. This soup is sure to warm you up on on a cool autumn/ winter night.
Recipe by Kerry Locatelli
- Peel and roughly chop the carrots.
- Place them in an oven tray, drizzle with 1 tablespoon avocado oil and roast in the oven at 180C for about 30 mins.
- Slice and then fry the onion in a large pot with a tablespoon of avocado oil.
- Add the garlic and saute.
- Once the carrots are roasted, add to the onions and garlic, cover with the vegetable broth and bring to the boil.
- Turn the heat down and add the peanut butter, basil and Kaitaia fire.
- Allow this to simmer for about 5 mins.
- Add the coconut milk and Clean Lean Protein.
- Blend the soup with a handheld stick blender or carefully in batches in a blender.