Chai Turmeric Protein Bark
Chai Turmeric Protein Bark made with our new Chai, Turmeric and Maca Clean Lean Protein. It is the easiest and most delicious snack - packed with protein and healthy fats to keep you satiated and energised for longer.
1/3 cup chilled coconut cream
2 teaspoons maple syrup/brown rice syrup
2 scoops Chai, Turmeric + Maca Clean Lean Protein
Pinch turmeric for more colour (not too much or it might be overpowering)
Pinch cracked black pepper
1. Line your baking tray with baking paper
2. Separate out your hardened coconut cream from the top of the can and keep the coconut water for a separate recipe (tomorrow smoothie perhaps!)
3. Slowly melt your coconut oil on a very low heat (don't let it get over 40 degrees Celsius if you like to make this recipe)
4. Once melted the entire way through whisk in your coconut cream, maple syrup, protein, turmeric, salt and pepper until it becomes a nice smooth texture and all ingredients are combined
5. Slowly pour your mixture onto the baking paper lined tray
6. Scatter your macadamia halves as evenly as possible
7. Let set in the fridge for an hour then break into rough pieces
8. Store in the fridge for up to a week
The information provided in this article is intended for educational purposes only and is general advice. It should not, nor is it intended to be, relied on as a substitute for individual medical advice or care. If the contents of this, or any other of the blogs in this series raises any concerns or questions regarding your health, please consult a qualified healthcare practitioner.