Vanilla Caramel Nice-Creams
How cute are these Vanilla Caramel Nice-Creams! Everything like one bought from the store, but without all the sugar and loaded with nutrients. Only 4 ingredients, the kids will love these as a summer time snack. You can mix up the flavours and add different toppings to make it interesting. Made using Kids Good Stuff Vanilla Caramel.
1 can of coconut cream
2 serves of Kids Good Stuff Vanilla Caramel
40g dark chocolate
1 Tbsp cacao nibs
- Combine the coconut milk and Kids Good Stuff Vanilla Caramel in a bowl and whisk till smooth
- Pour the mixture into four ice-cream moulds and place into the freezer overnight to set
- To remove the ice-creams from their moulds, run the moulds under hot water
- Melt the chocolate and drizzle over the ice-creams and sprinkle with cacao nibs
- Place the ice-cream onto a plate and back into the freezer to firm. Enjoy!