Strawberry Bliss Balls
Fresh Strawberries and Wild Strawberry Kids Good Stuff! These are some serious bliss balls alright! Super easy to take to school and you wont have to worry about the lunch time food swaps that go on.... no kid will want to give these bad boys up!
- 1 punnet (250g) strawberries (can be frozen strawberries if not in season)
- 2 cups rolled oats
- ¾ cup desiccated coconut (plus extra for rolling)
- ¼ cup Wild Strawberry Kids Good Stuff
- 2 Tbs honey (or maple syrup for vegan version)
- Place all ingredients into a food processor and blend until well combined. You may need to scrape down the sides of the food processor and blend again to ensure all ingredients are incorporated well.
- Take a tablespoon of mixture and roll into a ball. Roll each ball into the extra desiccated coconut and place on a tray. Repeat until all mixture is used and place into the fridge to set.
Store in an airtight container in the fridge (up to 1 week) or freezer (up to 1 month)
The information provided in this article is intended for educational purposes only and is general advice. It should not, nor is it intended to be, relied on as a substitute for individual medical advice or care. If the contents of this, or any other of the blogs in this series raises any concerns or questions regarding your health, please consult a qualified healthcare practitioner.