Strawberry Bliss Balls
Fresh Strawberries and Wild Strawberry Kids Good Stuff! These are some serious bliss balls alright! Super easy to take to school and you wont have to worry about the lunch time food swaps that go on.... no kid will want to give these bad boys up!
- 1 punnet (250g) strawberries (can be frozen strawberries if not in season)
- 2 cups rolled oats
- ¾ cup desiccated coconut (plus extra for rolling)
- ¼ cup Wild Strawberry Kids Good Stuff
- 2 Tbs honey (or maple syrup for vegan version)
- Place all ingredients into a food processor and blend until well combined. You may need to scrape down the sides of the food processor and blend again to ensure all ingredients are incorporated well.
- Take a tablespoon of mixture and roll into a ball. Roll each ball into the extra desiccated coconut and place on a tray. Repeat until all mixture is used and place into the fridge to set.
Store in an airtight container in the fridge (up to 1 week) or freezer (up to 1 month)