Zucchini & Fennel Protein Soup
This healthy soup is low in fat and high in protein. A perfect winter warmer that's packed with nutritious and immune boosting herbs and vegetables.
1 medium carrot, diced
1 stalk of celery, diced
1 small onion, diced
1 clove of garlic, minced
2 cups vegetable stock
½ tsp fresh turmeric, grated
1 medium zucchini, roughly chopped
1 baby fennel bulb, roughly chopped
2 scoops Just Natural Clean Lean Protein
1 tbsp finely chopped parsley
1 tsp coconut oil
sea salt & cracked pepper, to taste
- Heat coconut oil in a saucepan.
- Add carrot, celery, onion and a pinch of salt, and saute for about 5 minutes until the onions soften and become translucent.
- Add garlic, turmeric, fennel, zucchini, and another small pinch of salt and stir for another 2 minutes.
- Add stock and allow to simmer for a further 5 minutes.
- Remove from heat and add to a blender along with Clean Lean Protein, parsley and a pinch of cracked pepper. Blend on low to desired consistency.
- Serve with some sprouted grain or gluten free toast for a wholesome, filling meal.