Pecan Date & Cappuccino Smoothie
A smoothie to satisfy the coffee cravings.
This Pecan Date and Cappuccino Smoothie is loaded with fiber, protein, and healthy fats to keep your stomach satisfied. A healthy way to satisfy the morning coffee cravings!
1-2 Dates (depending on your sweet tooth)
½ cup activated pecans
¾ cup filtered watered
1 large, ripe banana
1 serve Real Coffee Clean Lean Protein
Pinch of nutmeg
Pinch of salt
The night before:
- Soak dates in filtered water, cover and refrigerate overnight.
- Activate pecans by rinsing well, then leaving to soak in water overnight in the refrigerator.
- Peel banana, cut into large pieces, freeze overnight in a zip lock bag.
In the morning:
- Rinse pecans well and discard the soaking water.
- In a blender, add the dates along with the water they were soaking in, frozen banana and all other ingredients and blend until smooth and creamy.
The information provided in this article is intended for educational purposes only and is general advice. It should not, nor is it intended to be, relied on as a substitute for individual medical advice or care. If the contents of this, or any other of the blogs in this series raises any concerns or questions regarding your health, please consult a qualified healthcare practitioner.