Pecan Date & Cappuccino Smoothie
A smoothie to satisfy the coffee cravings.
This Pecan Date and Cappuccino Smoothie is loaded with fiber, protein, and healthy fats to keep your stomach satisfied. A healthy way to satisfy the morning coffee cravings!
1-2 Dates (depending on your sweet tooth)
½ cup activated pecans
¾ cup filtered watered
1 large, ripe banana
1 serve Real Coffee Clean Lean Protein
Pinch of nutmeg
Pinch of salt
The night before:
- Soak dates in filtered water, cover and refrigerate overnight.
- Activate pecans by rinsing well, then leaving to soak in water overnight in the refrigerator.
- Peel banana, cut into large pieces, freeze overnight in a zip lock bag.
In the morning:
- Rinse pecans well and discard the soaking water.
- In a blender, add the dates along with the water they were soaking in, frozen banana and all other ingredients and blend until smooth and creamy.