Tasty granola recipe. Perfect on cooler mornings.
This irresistible spiced granola tastes just like gingerbread. An easy, healthy homemade gingerbread granola recipe. Perfect on cooler mornings.
2 cups rolled oats
½ cup chopped almonds
2 Tbsp raw pepitas
2 Tbsp shredded coconut
½ Tbsp raw sesame seeds
¼ tsp ground ginger
¼ tsp ground cinnamon
½ tsp vanilla powder (or extract)
Pinch of salt
1 Tbsp molasses
2 Tbsp brown or coconut sugar
2 Tbsp unsweetened apple sauce
1 Tbsp vegetable oil or melted coconut oil
¼ cup dried fruits
- Heat oven to 150°C
- Add all ingredients, except the dried fruits, in a large bowl and mix until well combined.
- Line a tray with baking paper and spread mixture into a thin layer.
- Bake for about 60 minutes or until golden brown, stirring every 20 minutes to ensure even cooking.
- Remove mixture from oven & allow to cool before stirring through dried fruit.
- Store in an airtight container for up to 10 days.