Cliff's Sprouted Lentil Burgers
This quick and easy recipe makes a healthy vegan meal.
Super-healthy vegan burger patties from Nuzest formulator, Cliff Harvey. Full of herbs and spices to improve your health; and protein to keep you full and satisfied.
1 bunch sprouted lentils
1 clove garlic
1 small red onion
¼ tsp cumin
¼ tsp garam masala
¼ tsp oregano
¼ tsp turmeric
1 serve Just Natural Clean Lean Protein
- Whiz lentils in a food processor.
- Add chopped garlic, sliced red onion and a drizzle of olive oil.
- Add cumin, garam masala, a little salt and pepper, oregano and turmeric and give it another whiz.
- Remove from food processor and fold in Clean Lean Protein until the mixture is slightly moist but can still be formed into patties.
- Pan fry with just a little oil or brush with a tiny bit of oil and oven bake at 180°C until brown.
Pictured Serving Suggestion: Served with grated beetroot & carrot salad and a yoghurt sauce.