Chewy Muesli Bars
Store-bought muesli bars sure aren't cheap, so why not make your own? You'll love these chewy-but-crispy high protein muesli bars. So natural and so easy to make. Have them handy post workout for a protein and healthy carb fix.
1½ cups rolled oats
½ cup shredded coconut
½ cup nuts, chopped
½ cup pitted dates, chopped
1 cup dried fruit
1 cup raw sugar
½ cup wholemeal flour
2 scoops Just Natural Clean Lean Protein
¼ cup ground linseeds
2 tsp baking powder
¼ - ½ cup honey or sweetner of choice
½ cup neutral tasting oil
4 tbsp water
- Preheat oven to 180°C
- Put all dry ingredients in a large bowl mix to combine.
- In a small saucepan, heat honey and oil until just warm.
- Pour honey/oil mixture over the dry ingredients, add water and mix to combine.
- Spread mixture into a lined baking tin and bake for 15-20 mins or until golden brown.
- Leave for 5 mins to cool, then slice into bars.
The information provided in this article is intended for educational purposes only and is general advice. It should not, nor is it intended to be, relied on as a substitute for individual medical advice or care. If the contents of this, or any other of the blogs in this series raises any concerns or questions regarding your health, please consult a qualified healthcare practitioner.