The classic Australian biscuit with a twist. Can be made gluten free. Courtesy of the lovely Jade!
1 cup rolled oats
½ cup plain flour
½ cup Just Natural Clean Lean Protein
1 cup shredded coconut
1 cup coconut sugar
2 tbsp golden syrup
1 tsp baking soda
6 tbsp boiling water
- In a small saucepan, heat butter and golden syrup until just melted.
- In a large bowl combine rolled oats, flour, Clean Lean Protein, coconut, and sugar.
- Pour syrup/butter mixture into dry ingredients.
- In a small bowl, mix baking soda and boiling water, then add to the rest of the ingredients.
- Mix everything to combine. The mixture should be quite sticky.
- Place in large spoonfuls on a lined baking tray and bake on 170°C for 10-15 minutes or until golden.