1 min read
Protein Power Bread
A delicious take on keto bread, made using Just Natural Clean Lean Protein.
1 Serve Just Natural Clean Lean Protein
½ Cup Quinoa Flakes
1 Cup Sunflower Seeds
½ Cup Almonds
2 Tbsp Chia Seeds
1/2 cup Flaxseeds
4 Tbsp Psyllium
1 tsp Salt
1 Tbsp Maple Syrup (or Xylitol for keto)
2 Tbsp Coconut Oil (melted, but not hot)
1 Tbsp Avocado Oil
Power your day with Protein Power Bread! So many nutrients packed in here it is ridiculous! Made using Just Natural Clean Lean Protein for that extra protein kick. It is great for breakfast, lunch or dinner... or just a snack when you are feeling peckish. Best paired with... anything!
Recipe by Kerry Locatelli
- Mix the Quinoa Flakes, Sunflower Seeds, Chia Seeds, Psylium and Salt together in a bowl.
- Blend the Just Natural Clean Lean Protein, Water, Melted Coconut Oil and Avocado Oil until well combined.
- Add the Almonds to the blender (with the wet mixture) and pulse a few times to break the almonds up.
- Add Wet ingredients to the dry ingredients and mix well. Put this into a greased loaf tin and allow it to sit on the kitchen bench- and hour is enough, but overnight is even better.
- Bake at 175C for 20 and then remove the bread from the baking tin.
- Put the bread on a wire rack and bake for a further 20 mins.
Time: 15 Min + 2 Hours to set