No Bake Oat Cookies
Cookies, four ingredients, no baking required, tastes amazing and full of nutrients. If that isn't something to get excited about then I don't know what is. Made with the goodness we call Kids Good Stuff - Vanilla Caramel!
- 2 cups rolled oats
- 1 cup natural smooth peanut butter
- 2 Scoops Vanilla Caramel Kids Good Stuff
- ½ cup maple syrup
- Line a baking tray with baking paper and set aside.
- Combine the peanut butter and maple syrup in a saucepan and heat over a low heat, stirring constantly. Once combined, remove from the heat immediately and set aside to cool slightly.
- Meanwhile, in a large bowl, add the oats and Nuzest Kids Good Stuff.
- Pour the peanut butter and maple syrup mixture into the bowl and mix until a cookie dough forms.
- Using a tablespoon, roll a heaped spoonful of mixture into a ball. Place on the lined tray and press down firmly to create a round cookie shape. Repeat until all cookie dough has been used.
- Place into the freezer to set. They will be ready to eat when they are firm and completely cool. This will take approximately 20 minutes.
Store in an airtight container in the fridge for up to one week.