Creamy Rice Pudding
Pudding for breakfast?! YES PLEASE! Rice is a great fuel source, it provides heaps of long lasting energy and is super filling.
This creamy rice pudding with Kids Good Stuff is a delicious breakfast filled with nutritious ingredients and did we mention it's super yummy!
You could swap out the Kids Good Stuff for some Clean Lean Protein for an extra protein hit.
- 30g pudding rice (any short, round grained rice)
- 300ml milk of choice
- 1-2 tbsp maple syrup
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 2 tbsp Kids Good Stuff (any flavour, we used Vanilla Caramel)
- Berries of your choice, we used blueberry
- Extra maple syrup
- Place the rice, milk, maple syrup, vanilla and cinnamon into a saucepan.
- Bring mixture to the boil, then reduce heat to a simmer and cover with lid to cook for around 30 minutes stirring occasionally. Remove from heat when the rice has cooked, and the mixture is thick and creamy.
- Add the Kids Good Stuff and stir until combined.
Serve topped with fruit and extra maple syrup if desired.
The information provided in this article is intended for educational purposes only and is general advice. It should not, nor is it intended to be, relied on as a substitute for individual medical advice or care. If the contents of this, or any other of the blogs in this series raises any concerns or questions regarding your health, please consult a qualified healthcare practitioner.