Christmas Pudding Protein Bark
Have you ever eaten something so tasty that you couldn't stop? Then maybe be warned.... this is a seriously tasty snack!
Full of protein and healthy fats, this Christmas pudding bark will fill you up and leave you feeling satisfied.
Be sure to make a double batch so you can nibble on some later when the family have left.
2 scoops Clean Lean Protein Smooth Vanilla
1/2 cup coconut oil
1/2 cup chopped mixed dried fruits: cranberries, figs, pear, dates...
1/3 cup chopped almonds/ pistachios
1 Tbsp grated orange rind
2 tsp maple syrup/ brown rice syrup
Pinch of cardamon
1 tsp extra vanilla extract (optional)
- Line your baking tray with baking paper.
- Slowly melt your coconut oil on a very low heat until transparent liquid, but not bubbling.
- Once melted whisk in your choice of syrup, protein, spices, and extra vanilla extract if desired.
- Slowly pour your mixture onto the baking paper lined tray.
- Scatter your fruit and nuts as evenly as possible.
- Let set in the fridge for an hour then break into rough pieces.
- Store in the fridge for up to a week.