Christmas Pudding Protein Bark
Have you ever eaten something so tasty that you couldn't stop? Then maybe be warned.... this is a seriously tasty snack!
Full of protein and healthy fats, this Christmas pudding bark will fill you up and leave you feeling satisfied.
Be sure to make a double batch so you can nibble on some later when the family have left.
2 scoops Smooth Vanilla Clean Lean Protein
1/2 cup coconut oil
1/2 cup chopped mixed dried fruits: cranberries, figs, pear, dates...
1/3 cup chopped almonds/ pistachios
1 Tbsp grated orange rind
2 tsp maple syrup/ brown rice syrup
Pinch of cardamon
1 tsp extra vanilla extract (optional)
- Line your baking tray with baking paper.
- Slowly melt your coconut oil on a very low heat until transparent liquid, but not bubbling.
- Once melted whisk in your choice of syrup, protein, spices, and extra vanilla extract if desired.
- Slowly pour your mixture onto the baking paper lined tray.
- Scatter your fruit and nuts as evenly as possible.
- Let set in the fridge for an hour then break into rough pieces.
- Store in the fridge for up to a week.
The information provided in this article is intended for educational purposes only and is general advice. It should not, nor is it intended to be, relied on as a substitute for individual medical advice or care. If the contents of this, or any other of the blogs in this series raises any concerns or questions regarding your health, please consult a qualified healthcare practitioner.