These are some serious chocolate bites alright! With four healthy and delicious ingredients, kids will love them and we have a feeling adults will love them even more! Using Kids Good Stuff Rich Chocolate to give it an extra boost.
- 2 cups of natural peanut butter
- ¾ cup of coconut flour
- ¼ cup of Rich Chocolate Kids Good Stuff
- 1 cup cooking chocolate
- Place the peanut butter, coconut flour and Nuzest Kids Good Stuff Rich Chocolate into a bowl.
- Using a spoon, mix well until a dough consistency forms.
- Roll the mixture into tablespoon sized balls and set aside.
- Line a tray with baking paper and set aside.
- Melt the chocolate in a small bowl. Using a fork (or your fingers!) dip the bites into the melted chocolate coating half of the surface. Place on the lined tray and refrigerate until the chocolate has set.
Once set, store in an airtight container in the fridge.
The information provided in this article is intended for educational purposes only and is general advice. It should not, nor is it intended to be, relied on as a substitute for individual medical advice or care. If the contents of this, or any other of the blogs in this series raises any concerns or questions regarding your health, please consult a qualified healthcare practitioner.