These are some serious chocolate bites alright! With four healthy and delicious ingredients, kids will love them and we have a feeling adults will love them even more! Using Kids Good Stuff Rich Chocolate to give it an extra boost.
- 2 cups of natural peanut butter
- ¾ cup of coconut flour
- ¼ cup of Rich Chocolate Kids Good Stuff
- 1 cup cooking chocolate
- Place the peanut butter, coconut flour and Nuzest Kids Good Stuff Rich Chocolate into a bowl.
- Using a spoon, mix well until a dough consistency forms.
- Roll the mixture into tablespoon sized balls and set aside.
- Line a tray with baking paper and set aside.
- Melt the chocolate in a small bowl. Using a fork (or your fingers!) dip the bites into the melted chocolate coating half of the surface. Place on the lined tray and refrigerate until the chocolate has set.
Once set, store in an airtight container in the fridge.