1 min read
Healthy road trip snack ideas
Trying to find healthy road trip snacks is one of life’s toughest missions. That’s why we always suggest making and packing your own. That way you can be sure you’ll have plenty of what you love, and you can make sure it’s as healthy as you want to be.
Our top 10 road trip snacks include:
- Boiled eggs with a pinch of salt
- A piece of fresh fruit
- Handful of nuts or healthy trail mix
- A Clean Lean Protein or Good Green Vitality
- Veggie sticks and your favourite dip
- Homemade or air popped popcorn
- Our ultra-delicious and decadent Snowy mince pie bliss balls
- Celery sticks with peanut butter (and even sometimes sultanas!)
- A Clean Lean Protein or Kids Good Stuff shake
- Roasted chickpeas or fava beans
This list could honestly go on. I’m getting hungry just thinking about it. For more healthy, delicious and seasonal snack ideas, head to our recipes page. Remember to tag @nuzestnz in any yummy snacks you make with Nuzest.
The information provided in this article is intended for educational purposes only and is general advice. It should not, nor is it intended to be, relied on as a substitute for individual medical advice or care. If the contents of this, or any other of the blogs in this series raises any concerns or questions regarding your health, please consult a qualified healthcare practitioner.