Zucchini and Sun-dried Tomato Frittata
This delicious Italian frittata recipe is high in protein and pops with flavour. Great for breakfast, lunch or dinner and keeps for days.
3 medium zucchini
1 medium red onion
¼ cup Just Natural Clean Lean Protein
¼ cup plain yoghurt
¼ cup grated parmesan cheese
¼ cup crumbled feta
1 tbsp fresh thyme
4 - 5 large sun-dried tomatoes sliced into small pieces
Salt and pepper
Olive oil cooking spray
- Preheat oven to 200°C (180°C fan forced)
- Chop zucchini and onion into medium sized pieces and place onto a lightly sprayed baking dish. Sprinkle with a little salt and pepper, spray with a little more cooking spray and toss until evenly coated.
- Place in the oven for 30 mins, stirring halfway through to ensure even cooking. Once cooked, remove from the oven and place in a separate bowl to cool.
- In a large bowl, add eggs, protein and yoghurt and whisk together. Add half the feta and half the parmesan cheeses, sun-dried tomatoes, thyme and a pinch of salt and pepper. Stir to combine.
- Lightly grease a medium baking dish with cooking spray and line with baking paper. Add zucchini and onion and pour over egg mixture. Top with remaining feta and parmesan.
- Bake for 30-35 mins or until top is golden. Allow to cool for 5-10 mins before serving.