Peanut Butter and Tahini Cookies
High in protein and rich in minerals like potassium, magnesium and iron, these cookies are a great lunchbox treat. Double the creaminess and double the protein.
½ cup coconut sugar
½ cup caster sugar
½ cup melted butter
¼ cup peanut butter
¼ cup tahini
1¼ cups plain flour
¼ cup Just Natural Clean Lean Protein
1½ tsp baking powder
¼ cup chopped nuts, optional
- Preheat oven to 160°C (140°C fan forced)
- Sift flour, protein, baking powder into a bowl and mix well to combine.
- Combine sugars in a separate bowl. Add melted butter and egg and mix well. Add peanut butter and tahini and stir through.
- Gradually add dry ingredients to wet mixture and combine thoroughly, but do not over mix. If you are adding nuts or chocolate chips, stir through gently and just enough to evenly distribute.
- Place tablespoonfuls of cookie dough onto a lined baking tray, flattening with your fingers or a fork.
- Bake for 12 - 15 mins or until slightly golden.
The information provided in this article is intended for educational purposes only and is general advice. It should not, nor is it intended to be, relied on as a substitute for individual medical advice or care. If the contents of this, or any other of the blogs in this series raises any concerns or questions regarding your health, please consult a qualified healthcare practitioner.