Peanut Butter and Tahini Cookies
½ cup coconut sugar
½ cup caster sugar
½ cup melted butter
¼ cup peanut butter
¼ cup tahini
1¼ cups plain flour
1½ tsp baking powder
¼ cup chopped nuts, optional
- Preheat oven to 160°C (140°C fan forced)
- Sift flour, protein, baking powder into a bowl and mix well to combine.
- Combine sugars in a separate bowl. Add melted butter and egg and mix well. Add peanut butter and tahini and stir through.
- Gradually add dry ingredients to wet mixture and combine thoroughly, but do not over mix. If you are adding nuts or chocolate chips, stir through gently and just enough to evenly distribute.
- Place tablespoonfuls of cookie dough onto a lined baking tray, flattening with your fingers or a fork.
- Bake for 12 - 15 mins or until slightly golden.