Herb and Almond Vegan Stuffing
Want an alternative to regular, plain old stuffing? Try this yummy herb and almond vegan stuffing with Clean Lean protein.
Packed full of natural flavours, this stuffing is sure to WOW your guests.
1.5 cups of almond meal
2.5 cups breadcrumbs
1 scoop Just Natural Clean Lean Protein
1/3 cup sunflower seeds
1 bunch of chopped parsley
1 sprig of rosemary, leaves taken off stalk and chopped
1 small handful of oregano chopped
1 tsp marjoram
Salt and Pepper to taste
1 onion finely diced
1 cup mushrooms
1/4 cup olive oil
1/2 cup of vegetable broth
2 Tbsp of sesame seeds
- Preheat oven to 200 degrees
- In a pan sauté in a small amount of coconut oil the finely diced onion until translucent.
- In a bowl place all remaining ingredients. Mix until combined.
- Pour into a lined loaf tin. Sprinkle with sesame seeds.
- Cover with foil and bake for 20 mins.
- Remove foil and bake for a further 5 mins.
- Leave to rest of 5 mins before serving.
The information provided in this article is intended for educational purposes only and is general advice. It should not, nor is it intended to be, relied on as a substitute for individual medical advice or care. If the contents of this, or any other of the blogs in this series raises any concerns or questions regarding your health, please consult a qualified healthcare practitioner.