Brownie Bliss Balls
Basically a brownie rolled into a ball and sprinkled with coconut..... but better! Super healthy and super tasty, the kids will be arguing over who gets the last one, so make sure you stock up! Made with Kids Good Stuff Rich Chocolate.
- 8 dates (soaked in warm water to rehydrate)
- 6 scoops Nuzest Kids Good Stuff Rich Chocolate
- ½ cup almond meal
- ½ cup wheat free oats
- 1 tbsp cacao powder
- 2 tbsp chia seeds
- 1/4 cup coconut flakes
- 1 tbsp coconut oil (melted)
- Place all ingredients into a food processor or high-speed blender and mix until combined. The mixture will be thick and sticky!
- Roll the mixture into tablespoon sized balls.
Store in an airtight container in the fridge.
The information provided in this article is intended for educational purposes only and is general advice. It should not, nor is it intended to be, relied on as a substitute for individual medical advice or care. If the contents of this, or any other of the blogs in this series raises any concerns or questions regarding your health, please consult a qualified healthcare practitioner.