Berry Bunny Popsicles
An easter treat, something other than chocolate! Something a little healthier and packed full of vitamins, minerals and most of all flavour! Your little ones will be putting away the easter eggs and begging for another berry bunny popsicle.
- 1 cup strawberries (fresh or frozen)
- 2 cups yoghurt of choice (plant-based for vegan & dairy free option)
- 4 scoops Wild Strawberry Kids Good Stuff
- ¼ cup maple syrup
- Place all of the ingredients into a high-speed blender and blitz until smooth.
- Pour the mixture into popsicle moulds (we used mould shaped like bunny rabbits, but any mould you can get your hands on will work just as well).
- Insert popsicle sticks and place into the freezer to set overnight.
- To remove the popsicles from the mould, simply run under warm water until they loosen, and then remove.
The information provided in this article is intended for educational purposes only and is general advice. It should not, nor is it intended to be, relied on as a substitute for individual medical advice or care. If the contents of this, or any other of the blogs in this series raises any concerns or questions regarding your health, please consult a qualified healthcare practitioner.