- 1/2 cup sunflower seeds
- 1/2 cup peanut or almond butter
- 2 scoops of Nuzest Clean Lean Protein Rich Chocolate
- 1/3 cup raw cacao powder
- 2 Tbsp sweetener of choice
- 8 Tbsp melted coconut oil
- 8 squares of 85% dark chocolate
Process the sunflower seeds to the desired consistency.
Place in a bowl with the rest of the ingredients (except for the dark chocolate)
Pour into a baking paper lined square baking dish.
Place the mixture into the freezer until just beginning to harden. Remove from the freezer and cut into 16 bars. Return to the freezer while you get the chocolate ready.
To melt the chocolate, place 8 squares of dark chocolate into a double boiler and heat until melted.
Remove the bars from the freezer and drizzle with melted chocolate. Store in the fridge or freezer.