- 1 cup almond butter
- 1/3 cup melted coconut oil
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1 Tbsp melted cacao butter
- 1/4 cup Clean Lean Protein Rich Chocolate
- 2 Tbsp cacao powder
- Pinch of salt
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/3 cup flaked almonds to decorate
- Melt coconut oil and cacao butter.
- Add all ingredients into a bowl- aside from the flaked almonds.
- Mix until evenly combined.
- Pour into a lined baking tray.
- Sprinkle with almonds.
- Place into the fridge to set overnight.
- Once set Slice and enjoy.