- 1/2 Cup Clean Lean Protein Chai Turmeric Maca
- 1 Cup regular or gluten free all-purpose flour
- 1 Cup almond meal
- 1 Tsp ground cinnamon
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp baking soda (dissolved in a dash of water)
- Pinch of salt
- 1/2 Cup dark chocolate chips (optional)
- 3 Mashed ripe bananas
- 3 Tbsp chia seeds (soaked for at least 10 min in 1 cup of water)
- 1/3 Cup melted coconut oil
- 1/2 Pure maple syrup
- 1/2 Cup coconut yoghurt
- 1 tsp Vanilla extract
Preheat oven to 160 degrees fan-bake. Prepare a loaf tin with baking paper or grease generously with coconut oil.
Combine dry ingredients in a large bowl – Clean Lean Protein, flour, almond meal, cinnamon, baking powder, baking soda, salt and chocolate chips.
In a separate bowl, mix wet ingredients – bananas, chia seeds, coconut oil, maple syrup/coconut sugar, yoghurt and vanilla.
Stir wet ingredients well into dry ingredients. Transfer mixture to the loaf tin.
Bake for 50-60 minutes, or until a skewer can be removed cleanly.
Serve with coconut yoghurt and sliced banana if desired.
Store in an airtight container in a cool, dark place.