Sweet Potato Chocolate Oreo Pancakes
2 Tbsp Coconut Oil
2 Eggs (or use chia/flax egg to make vegan)
2 Bananas (mashed with a fork)
1 cup Sweet Potato Flour (or any flour of your choice)
1 cup Soy Milk
1/2 tsp Baking Powder
1/2 cup Rice Malt Syrup (or maple syrup)
1/2 cup Cacao Powder
1 scoop Smooth Vanilla Clean Lean Protein
1/2 cup Blueberries (frozen is fine)
Rice Malt or Maple Syrup
- Heat a dash of coconut oil in a large pan on med-high heat.
- In a large bowl combine the (flax) eggs, mashed banana, flour, milk, baking powder, sweetener, cacao and Smooth Vanilla Clean Lean Protein.
- Pour small amounts into the pan and flip once they are golden on the bottom and hold their shape.
- Continue until all of the mixture is used up, stacking them onto serving plates as you go.
- Top with blueberries, sliced almonds, syrup and crushed Oreos.