Sweet Potato Chocolate Oreo Pancakes
Speachless is what we are... look at this amazing stack of protein pancakes by Cassie Amber! Made with sweet potato flour and Clean Lean Protein to bring you this mouth watering plate or oreo yummyness! Definitely a weekend treat to power your day. Visit cassieamber.com for more of these delicious recipes.
2 Tbsp Coconut Oil
2 Eggs (or use chia/flax egg to make vegan)
2 Bananas (mashed with a fork)
1 cup Sweet Potato Flour (or any flour of your choice)
1 cup Soy Milk
1/2 tsp Baking Powder
1/2 cup Rice Malt Syrup (or maple syrup)
1/2 cup Cacao Powder
1 scoop Smooth Vanilla Clean Lean Protein
1/2 cup Blueberries (frozen is fine)
Rice Malt or Maple Syrup
- Heat a dash of coconut oil in a large pan on med-high heat.
- In a large bowl combine the (flax) eggs, mashed banana, flour, milk, baking powder, sweetener, cacao and Smooth Vanilla Clean Lean Protein.
- Pour small amounts into the pan and flip once they are golden on the bottom and hold their shape.
- Continue until all of the mixture is used up, stacking them onto serving plates as you go.
- Top with blueberries, sliced almonds, syrup and crushed Oreos.