Strawberry Yoghurt Bark
Something delicious and nutritious for the kids to nibble on. Full of berry goodness and oh so creamy!
- 3 cups plain Greek yogurt (or plant-based yogurt of choice for vegan option)
- ¼ cup maple syrup
- 1 serve Wild Strawberry Kids Good Stuff
- 1 ½ cups strawberries
- ¼ cup toasted muesli or granola (optional)
- Line a rimmed baking tray or shallow baking tin with baking paper.
- Wash and slice the strawberries. Set aside.
- In large bowl, mix together the yogurt, maple syrup and Nuzest Kids Good Stuff. Once well combined, spread the mixture onto the try into a rectangle roughly 40cm x 20cm.
- Scatter the strawberries (and granola if using) on top and place into the freezer to set until firm (roughly 4 hours).
- To serve, cut or break into pieces. You may like to let the yogurt bark sit at room temperature before serving.
- Store in the freezer in between sheets of baking paper for up to one month.
The information provided in this article is intended for educational purposes only and is general advice. It should not, nor is it intended to be, relied on as a substitute for individual medical advice or care. If the contents of this, or any other of the blogs in this series raises any concerns or questions regarding your health, please consult a qualified healthcare practitioner.