Strawberry Yoghurt Bark
Something delicious and nutritious for the kids to nibble on. Full of berry goodness and oh so creamy!
- 3 cups plain Greek yogurt (or plant-based yogurt of choice for vegan option)
- ¼ cup maple syrup
- 1 serve Nuzest Kids Good Stuff Wild Strawberry
- 1 ½ cups strawberries
- ¼ cup toasted muesli or granola (optional)
- Line a rimmed baking tray or shallow baking tin with baking paper.
- Wash and slice the strawberries. Set aside.
- In large bowl, mix together the yogurt, maple syrup and Nuzest Kids Good Stuff. Once well combined, spread the mixture onto the try into a rectangle roughly 40cm x 20cm.
- Scatter the strawberries (and granola if using) on top and place into the freezer to set until firm (roughly 4 hours).
- To serve, cut or break into pieces. You may like to let the yogurt bark sit at room temperature before serving.
- Store in the freezer in between sheets of baking paper for up to one month.