Strawberry Chia Pudding
- 1/3 cup chia seeds
- ½ can of coconut milk
- ½ can of water (use the same coconut milk can)
- 2 scoops Wild Strawberry Kids Good Stuff
- 1-2 tsp maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 5-6 large strawberries (optional)
- In a large bowl, combine the chia seeds and Nuzest Kids Good Stuff Wild Strawberry.
- Create a well in the middle of the mixture and add the coconut milk, water, vanilla and maple syrup. Stir well ensuring that no lumps are left in the mixture.
- Pour mixture into individual serving cups and leave in the fridge overnight to set.
- Serve topped with sliced strawberries and a sprinkle of coconut flakes for some crunch!