Strawberry Chia Pudding
Pudding so good you wont even be able to tell it's healthy! Packed with good fats, vitamins and minerals, this 'pudding' will set you up to power through the day! Using Kids Good Stuff Wild Strawberry.
- 1/3 cup chia seeds
- ½ can of coconut milk
- ½ can of water (use the same coconut milk can)
- 2 scoops Wild Strawberry Kids Good Stuff
- 1-2 tsp maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 5-6 large strawberries (optional)
- In a large bowl, combine the chia seeds and Nuzest Kids Good Stuff Wild Strawberry.
- Create a well in the middle of the mixture and add the coconut milk, water, vanilla and maple syrup. Stir well ensuring that no lumps are left in the mixture.
- Pour mixture into individual serving cups and leave in the fridge overnight to set.
- Serve topped with sliced strawberries and a sprinkle of coconut flakes for some crunch!
The information provided in this article is intended for educational purposes only and is general advice. It should not, nor is it intended to be, relied on as a substitute for individual medical advice or care. If the contents of this, or any other of the blogs in this series raises any concerns or questions regarding your health, please consult a qualified healthcare practitioner.