Snowman Smoothie Bowl
Christmas in New Zealand is always associated with sun, beaches and BBQ's. Cool down with this yummy smoothie bowl and pretend you are having a white Christmas with these pretty decorations. Make sure you take a pic before you devour the berry goodness!
So creamy, so delicious and so healthy!
4 Tbsp acai powder
1-2 frozen bananas
1/2 cup frozen strawberries
1/2 cup frozen raspberries
1 cup of plant milk
2 scoops Smooth Vanilla Clean Lean Protein
2 carrot sticks for nose
1 cup coconut cream
4 dark chocolate chips for eyes
8 dark chocolate chips for mouth
- Scoop the cream from the top of the coconut cream can, ensuring that no ‘water’ is included.
- Using a hand blender whip until a ‘whipped cream’ consistency is formed, scoop into a piping bag and set aside.
- Place Banana, plant milk, Clean Lean Protein and berries into a blender. Blend until thick and creamy.
- Pour evenly into 2 bowls.
- Pipe the, coconut cream on top and create different sized snowman heads.
- Use the chocolate chips to make eyes and a smiley face. Cut the carrot sticks into a thin shape for the nose. You can also pipe chocolate sauce as the snowman’s face.
- Sprinkle with coconut and enjoy!