Snowman Smoothie Bowl
Christmas in New Zealand is always associated with sun, beaches and BBQ's. Cool down with this yummy smoothie bowl and pretend you are having a white Christmas with these pretty decorations. Make sure you take a pic before you devour the berry goodness!
So creamy, so delicious and so healthy!
4 Tbsp acai powder
1-2 frozen bananas
1/2 cup frozen strawberries
1/2 cup frozen raspberries
1 cup of plant milk
2 scoops Smooth Vanilla Clean Lean Protein
2 carrot sticks for nose
1 cup coconut cream
4 dark chocolate chips for eyes
8 dark chocolate chips for mouth
- Scoop the cream from the top of the coconut cream can, ensuring that no ‘water’ is included.
- Using a hand blender whip until a ‘whipped cream’ consistency is formed, scoop into a piping bag and set aside.
- Place Banana, plant milk, Clean Lean Protein and berries into a blender. Blend until thick and creamy.
- Pour evenly into 2 bowls.
- Pipe the, coconut cream on top and create different sized snowman heads.
- Use the chocolate chips to make eyes and a smiley face. Cut the carrot sticks into a thin shape for the nose. You can also pipe chocolate sauce as the snowman’s face.
- Sprinkle with coconut and enjoy!
The information provided in this article is intended for educational purposes only and is general advice. It should not, nor is it intended to be, relied on as a substitute for individual medical advice or care. If the contents of this, or any other of the blogs in this series raises any concerns or questions regarding your health, please consult a qualified healthcare practitioner.