Rich Chocolate Kumara Protein Muffins
Kumara! Yes please!
These yummy muffins are so good, packed with protein and nutrients from the kumara.
Give them a try!
1 cup kumara
2 tbsp honey or sweetner
2 tbsp coconut oil
3 eggs or flax eggs
1 cup almonds ground into flour or 1 1/2 cups almond meal/flour
2 tsp baking powder
2 heaped Tbsp cacao powder
1/2 tsp real sea salt
Water as needed (about 3 Tbsp)
- Turn oven onto 160-180 depending on your oven.
- Chop the sweet potato into chunks and put in the kitchen whizz. Blend for about a minute until small crumbs. Or grate it with grater.
- Add the eggs, honey and coconut oil
- Blend/mix until well combined
- Add remaining ingredients (almond meal, baking powder, salt, Clean Lean Protein)
- Blend/mix until just combined
- Spoon into muffin tins/cases
- Bake for about 20 minutes until crisp they'll spring back up when touched