Rich Chocolate Kumara Protein Muffins
Kumara! Yes please!
These yummy muffins are so good, packed with protein and nutrients from the kumara.
Give them a try!
1 cup kumara
2 tbsp honey or sweetner
2 tbsp coconut oil
3 eggs or flax eggs
1 cup almonds ground into flour or 1 1/2 cups almond meal/flour
1/2 cup Rich Chocolate Clean Lean Protein
2 tsp baking powder
2 heaped Tbsp cacao powder
1/2 tsp real sea salt
Water as needed (about 3 Tbsp)
- Turn oven onto 160-180 depending on your oven.
- Chop the sweet potato into chunks and put in the kitchen whizz. Blend for about a minute until small crumbs. Or grate it with grater.
- Add the eggs, honey and coconut oil
- Blend/mix until well combined
- Add remaining ingredients (almond meal, baking powder, salt, Clean Lean Protein)
- Blend/mix until just combined
- Spoon into muffin tins/cases
- Bake for about 20 minutes until crisp they'll spring back up when touched
The information provided in this article is intended for educational purposes only and is general advice. It should not, nor is it intended to be, relied on as a substitute for individual medical advice or care. If the contents of this, or any other of the blogs in this series raises any concerns or questions regarding your health, please consult a qualified healthcare practitioner.