Protein Muesli Bar
Packed with nuts, seeds and protein. This snack bar is sure to keep you going!
Oh and did I mention, it is super tasty!
10 dates, soaked in hot water for 5 minutes
1 cup mixed nuts
1/4 cup pumpkin seeds
1/4 cup sunflower seeds
1/2 cup almond meal
1/4 cup honey ot sweetner
1/4 cup nut butter of choice
1. Blend nuts, seeds, meal and protein powder on hight.
2. Add in the dates without the water they were soaked in, and blend well.
3. Mix the honey and nut butter together, then blend this with the rest of the mixture.
4. Press into a slice tin lined with baking paper and place in the fridge or freezer for at least an hour.
5. Cut into whatever size you like. Store in the fridge or freezer in an airtight container.
Recipe and Photo Credit to Tessa Hopson at Just Live