Four Layer Green Smoothie
Feast your eyes on this bad boy! So much goodness packed into one bright green rainbow. This smoothie looks so good you wouldn't want to eat it, but it tastes so good you need to eat it! 100% guilt free and full of goodness. Thanks to @mylittlevillage for the beautiful recipe and photo.
2 frozen bananas
1 cup frozen mango
1 cup almond milk
1 Tbsp activated basil seeds or chia seeds
1 tsp Coconut Charcoal
3 tsp Good Green Vitality
1. Blend the base smoothie together.
2. Layer one - Activate the basil seeds (or chia seeds) in 1/2 cup of almond milk.Stir in coconut charcoal. Mix with 1/4 of the base smoothie and pour into your jar.
3. Layer two - Pour 1/4 of the base smoothie into the jar on top of layer one.
4. Layer three - Add 1 tsp of Good Green Vitality to 1/4 of the base smoothie then pour into your jar.
5. Layer four - Add the rest of the Good Green Vitality to the remainder of the base smoothie and add to the top of the jar.
6. Top the smoothie with a swirl of coconut cream and accompany with a kiwi fruit to complement the flavours of the Good Green Vitality.
The information provided in this article is intended for educational purposes only and is general advice. It should not, nor is it intended to be, relied on as a substitute for individual medical advice or care. If the contents of this, or any other of the blogs in this series raises any concerns or questions regarding your health, please consult a qualified healthcare practitioner.