Creamy Raw Turmeric & Chai Slice
Oh so creamy, oh so tasty and oh so guilt free! You wont be able to have just one slice, trust us.
The amazing Sarah @thesaa.rahproject has created this slice for us using Clean Lean Protein Chai Turmeric Maca and we are just in love!
So many good fats, so many delicious elements all rolled into one slice.
1 Cup Whole Buckwheat
1 Cup Shredded Coconut
1/2 Cup Rolled Oats
1/4 Cup Coconut Oil Melted
1 Cup Dates (Soft and pitted)
Turmeric Chai Cream:
1 Cup Raw Cashews (soaked overnight and drained)
1 Can Coconut Cream
60g Chai Turmeric Maca Clean Lean Protein
1 Tbsp Maple Syrup
2 Tbsp Coconut Oil
1. Base: In a food processor, add all ingredients and blend until a sticky dough forms.
2. Press firmly into a lined baking tray. Pop into the fridge while you make the cream layer.
3. Chai Turmeric Cream: In a high powered blender, put all the ingredients in and blend until smooth.
4. Pour over the base and pop in the freezer for 3 hours or until firm to touch.
5. Take out of the freezer, and out of the baking tray. thaw 20 mins before cutting and serving.
The information provided in this article is intended for educational purposes only and is general advice. It should not, nor is it intended to be, relied on as a substitute for individual medical advice or care. If the contents of this, or any other of the blogs in this series raises any concerns or questions regarding your health, please consult a qualified healthcare practitioner.