Coffee Coconut + MCTs Protein Bites
These are so incredibly filling and are perfect when you want a chocolate coffee treat without the crash and burn.
1/2 cup cacao butter
1/2 cup Coconut Oil
1/2 cup cacao powder
2 Tbsp maple syrup
3/4 cup Coffee Coconut + MCTs Clean Lean Protein
1 Tbsp Maca Powder
1/3 cup coconut
Pinch of Salt
1. Melt the cacao butter and coconut oil over a double burner.
2. Whisk in the cacao powder until there are no lumps.
3. Add the maple syrup and whisk until combined.
4. Stir through the rest of the ingredients and pour into silicon muffin trays or paper muffin liners.
5. Place in the fridge to harden.
Michelle Yandle Mocha Protein Bites
The information provided in this article is intended for educational purposes only and is general advice. It should not, nor is it intended to be, relied on as a substitute for individual medical advice or care. If the contents of this, or any other of the blogs in this series raises any concerns or questions regarding your health, please consult a qualified healthcare practitioner.