1 min read
Banana Protein Loaf
A delicious treat for morning or afternoon tea, packed with protein.
1/2 Cup Chai Turmeric Maca Clean Lean Protein
1 Cup regular or gluten free all-purpose flour
1 Cup almond meal
1 Tsp ground cinnamon
2 tsp baking powder
1/2 tsp baking soda (dissolved in a dash of water)
Pinch of salt
1/2 Cup dark chocolate chips (optional)
3 Mashed ripe bananas
3 Tbsp chia seeds (soaked for at least 10 min in 1 cup of water)
1/3 Cup melted coconut oil
1/2 Pure maple syrup
1/2 Cup coconut yoghurt
1 tsp Vanilla extract
Craving something sweet and warm with a hint of spice? Look no further!
Liv from Liv's Apothecary has created a DELICIOUS protein packed banana loaf using Chai Turmeric Maca Clean Lean Protein.
A healthy way to use those over ripe bananas when you don't feel like a smoothie.
If you make this recipe, make sure to post it to your social and tag @nuzest_nz
1. Preheat oven to 160 degrees fan-bake. Prepare a loaf tin with baking paper or grease generously with coconut oil.
2. Combine dry ingredients in a large bowl, Clean Lean Protein, flour, almond meal, cinnamon, baking powder, baking soda, salt and chocolate chips.
3. In a separate bowl, mix wet ingredients; bananas, chia seeds, coconut oil, maple syrup/coconut sugar, yoghurt and vanilla. Stir wet ingredients well into dry ingredients.
4. Transfer mixture to the loaf tin. Bake for 50-60 minutes, or until a skewer can be removed cleanly.
5. Serve with coconut yoghurt and sliced banana if desired. Store in an airtight container in a cool, dark place. @livsapothecary_healthclinic