Avocado Protein Mousse Tart
Do you eat with your eyes, because you will be thoroughly satisfied with this amazing tart. So much chocolate, so much goodness and packed with protein.
Definitely a crowd pleaser!
1/2 cup gluten free oats
1/2 cup shredded coconut
1/3 cup Fix & Fogg Dark Chocolate Peanut Butter
2 tbsp. melted coconut oil
2 tbsp. cacao powder
1 tbsp. natural maple syrup
4 tbsp. cacao powder
350ml coconut cream
3 tbsp. melted coconut oil
2 tbsp. natural maple syrup
1 tsp. vanilla essence
1. Place all base ingredients in a food processor until well combined.
2. Transfer into a 6 inch cake tin with a removable base and press down with fingertips (line the base with a circle of baking paper).
3. Place in the fridge while you make your mousse.
4. Clean food processor, then place all mousse ingredients until smooth.
5. Pour the mousse onto the base, smooth over and place in the fridge until set (approx 2 hours). Decorate as you wish. Enjoy!