1 min read
Protein Gingerbread Cookies
A healthy version of the traditional Gingerbread Cookie, made using Just Natural Clean Lean Protein.
December is here and you know what that means.... Gingerbread Cookies! Ditch the boring old chocolate chip cookies and feast on these delicious, protein packed, chocolate dipped bits of Christmas! Gluten free and guilt free, no added sugar to keep the kids up all night. Make sure you give these a go this Christmas, something a little different to leave out for Santa (maybe make him a Clean Lean Protein smoothie too).
Recipe made by Kerry Locatelli (BNat), using Just Natural Clean Lean Protein.
- Wisk the melted Coconut Oil, Xylitol and Eggs together.
- Add all the dry ingredients and mix well.
- Place in the fridge for 10mins.
- Roll into balls and flatten into cookie shapes, or roll out flat and use cookie cutters to cut out shapes.
- Bake at 170C (160C Fan Forced) for 10-15mins (depending on the cookie size).
- Allow them to cool and enjoy.
* Dip into melted chocolate if so desired