Protein Chocolate Mousse
Talk about creamy! It is avocado season and boy are we loving avocados!
Matching avo with chocolate is almost as perfect as Clean Lean Protein and Good Green Stuff together!
Make sure you make this protein chocolate mousse this Christmas, your friends and family will love you for it!
1/4 cup maple syrup
3 Tbsp cocoa powder
2 scoops Clean Lean Protein Rich Chocolate
1/3 cup coconut cream (keep refrigerated and discard the water underneath)
3 Tbsp almond milk
60g good quality dark chocolate for grating
6 mint leaves
Optional - top with marshmellows
Optional - candy canes
- Melt chocolate for the mousse.
- Into a food processor melted chocolate, place avocado, maple syrup, coconut cream, almond milk, clean lean protein and cacao then blend until smooth and creamy.
- Scoop even amounts of the mousse into serving glasses. Put into the refrigerator to chill for 1 hour.
- While chilling, crush the candy canes using a rolling pin.
- Remove the mousse from chilling.
- Using a fine grater gently shave chocolate evenly over each mousse.
- Garnish with a mint leaf, marshmallows and candy cane pieces.
- Serve immediately and enjoy.