Mint Choc Vitality Cups
These will boost your vitality alright! Packed with healthy fats and more vitamins and minerals than you could count on your hands. These Mint Choc Vitality cups are super tasty and super clean. Be careful though, they will go before you can put them on the plate!
- 8 Medjool dates
- ¾ cup walnuts
- 2 tbsp sunflower kernels
- 2 tbsp cacao
- ½ cup overnight soaked cashews
- ½ cup coconut cream
- ½ tsp vanilla extract
- ½ tbsp pure maple syrup
- 1 scoop Nuzest Good Green Vitality
- ½ tsp/ 2 drops pure peppermint oil (or as much as you like for desired peppermint flavour)
- Blend all base ingredients in a high-powered food processor and press into small round silicon moulds to set in the fridge whilst you make your top.
- In a clean bowl, add your cashews, coconut cream, vanilla, maple and peppermint oil to a food processor and pulse until smooth.
- Add your Nuzest Good Green Vitality and pulse until mixture becomes a consistent pale green.
- Pour your topping into the silicone mould on top of your base.
- Sprinkle with some shaved coconut and return to the fridge to set for 2 hours.
- Keep stored in an airtight container in the fridge for up to one week.
The information provided in this article is intended for educational purposes only and is general advice. It should not, nor is it intended to be, relied on as a substitute for individual medical advice or care. If the contents of this, or any other of the blogs in this series raises any concerns or questions regarding your health, please consult a qualified healthcare practitioner.