1 min read
Loaded Watercress Soup
Protein packed, detox soup made using Just Natural Clean Lean Protein.
1 Stalk Celery
1 Fennel Bulb
5 Cloves Garlic
1 Small Kumara (peeled and diced)
1 Tbsp Avocado Oil
4 Cups Vegetable stock
2 Cups Watercress leaves (woody stems removed)
1 Cup Spinach (I used frozen)
1 Cup Frozen Peas
1 Serve Just Natural Clean Lean Protein
This is my absolute favorite soup, I just love the flavours and how good it makes me feel. It is full of nourishing ingredients and with the addition of Clean Lean Protein it really is complete! - Kerry Locatelli
Made using Just Natural Clean Lean Protein, this is a great detox soup for post festive activities.
Recipe by Kerry Locatelli
- Finely chop the Celery, Leek and Fennel and fry in the Avocado oil for a few minutes.
- Add the Garlic and cook a little longer.
- Add the diced Kumara and stir.
- Pour in the Vegetable Stock and the Peas and bring to the boil.
- Turn the heat down, put the lid on and allow to gently simmer for 10mins (until the Kumara has softened).
- Add the Watercress and Spinach and cook for a few more minutes.
- Add the Clean Lean Protein and blend the soup with a stick blender until smooth and creamy (be careful not to burn yourself).