1 min read
Lemon Matcha Muffins
A brain boosting muffin, using Clean Lean Protein Just Natural
Matcha is a big deal at the moment and for a good reason. It has so many great health benefits and it tastes good! Matcha is high in antioxidants, helps to reduce cell damage, and has been shown to improve brain, heart and liver health. So why not bake it in a delicious protein muffin?! This recipe uses Clean Lean Protein Just Natural, but if you are a big matcha fan, you could sub this out for Clean Lean Protein Vanilla Matcha.
Recipe by Kerry Locatelli
- Place the almond flour, clean lean protein, baking powder and xylitol in a large mixing bowl and mix to combine.
- Blend the eggs, avocado oil, lemon zest and juice, milk and matcha powder together.
- Add the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients and mix well.
- Spoon into muffin trays, filling each one about ¾ full.
- Bake at 170C fan forced for 20 mins.