1 min read
Italian Chocolate Christmas Cake
Your new go-to, guilt-free Christmas Cake, made with Just Natural Clean Lean Protein.
100g Coconut Oil, melted
3 Tbsp Vegan Hunny (Coconut Nectar)
1 Tbsp Orange Zest
1 tsp Vanilla
400g *Christmas Fruit Mince
350g Dark Chocolate, melted
100g Almond Flour
1 Serve Just Natural Clean Lean Protein
100g Blanched Almonds
100g Blanched Hazelnuts
Nutty, zesty, sweet and chocolatey! Just what you want a Christmas cake to be like. I don't know about you, but Christmas cake is a must! You can ice it with custard, chocolate sauce, raspberry sauce.... whatever your festive heart desires! Made using Just Natural Clean Lean Protein and created by Kerry Locatelli (BNat). This will be your next go-to guilt free Christmas cake!
- Wisk the melted coconut oil, xylitol and eggs together.
- Add the vegan hunny, orange zest, vanilla and fruit mince and mix well.
- Add the melted dark chocolate, almond flour and Clean Lean Protein and mix to combine.
- Fold in the almonds and hazelnuts and pour into a greased cake tin.
- Bake at 160C (140C Fan Forced) for 40 mins.
- Allow it to cool before removing from the cake tin.
- Dust with icing sugar and enjoy. Also delicious with custard!
* Remember you can make you own Christmas fruit mince!