Healthy Granola Bars
2 cups oats
½ cup Vanilla Caramel or Rich Chocolate Kids Good Stuff
1/8 cup ground flaxseed
1 tsp cinnamon
¼ cup almond butter
3 Tbsp maple syrup or honey
½ cup unsweetened almond milk
1 tsp vanilla extract
1/4 cup dried fruit (e.g. raisins or cranberries)
1/4 cup dark chocolate chips
¼ cup cashews
1 tbsp seeds (hemp or chia)
- Preheat oven to 175*C and grease a 20x20cm baking tray
- In a large bowl, mix together dry ingredients (oats, Kids Good Stuff, ground flaxseed, cinnamon and salt).
- In a separate bowl, whisk together wet ingredients (almond butter, maple syrup or honey, almond milk, vanilla extract). Once mixed, add to dry ingredients.
- Add dried fruit, chocolate chips, cashews and seeds. Mix well.
- Press into baking tray; bake for 15-20 minutes ensuring bars do not become too brown. Cool completely before cutting.