1 min read
Healthy Granola Bars
Granola bars packed with protein, vitamins and minerals. Using Kids Good Stuff Vanilla Caramel or Rich Chocolate.
2 cups oats
½ cup Vanilla Caramel or Rich Chocolate Kids Good Stuff
1/8 cup ground flaxseed
1 tsp cinnamon
¼ cup almond butter
3 Tbsp maple syrup or honey
½ cup unsweetened almond milk
1 tsp vanilla extract
1/4 cup dried fruit (e.g. raisins or cranberries)
1/4 cup dark chocolate chips
¼ cup cashews
1 tbsp seeds (hemp or chia)
A granola bar with a little bit of everything. Packed with goodness and oh so delicious, these granola bars are just the right snack for your lunch box. Using Kids Good Stuff Vanilla Caramel or Rich Chocolate, depending on what you fancy. Not just a snack for the kids, these bars are great for that 3pm slump.
- Preheat oven to 175*C and grease a 20x20cm baking tray
- In a large bowl, mix together dry ingredients (oats, Kids Good Stuff, ground flaxseed, cinnamon and salt).
- In a separate bowl, whisk together wet ingredients (almond butter, maple syrup or honey, almond milk, vanilla extract). Once mixed, add to dry ingredients.
- Add dried fruit, chocolate chips, cashews and seeds. Mix well.
- Press into baking tray; bake for 15-20 minutes ensuring bars do not become too brown. Cool completely before cutting.