Healthy Granola Bars
2 cups oats
½ cup Vanilla Caramel or Rich Chocolate Kids Good Stuff
1/8 cup ground flaxseed
1 tsp cinnamon
¼ cup almond butter
3 Tbsp maple syrup or honey
½ cup unsweetened almond milk
1 tsp vanilla extract
1/4 cup dried fruit (e.g. raisins or cranberries)
1/4 cup dark chocolate chips
¼ cup cashews
1 tbsp seeds (hemp or chia)
- Preheat oven to 175*C and grease a 20x20cm baking tray
- In a large bowl, mix together dry ingredients (oats, Kids Good Stuff, ground flaxseed, cinnamon and salt).
- In a separate bowl, whisk together wet ingredients (almond butter, maple syrup or honey, almond milk, vanilla extract). Once mixed, add to dry ingredients.
- Add dried fruit, chocolate chips, cashews and seeds. Mix well.
- Press into baking tray; bake for 15-20 minutes ensuring bars do not become too brown. Cool completely before cutting.
The information provided in this article is intended for educational purposes only and is general advice. It should not, nor is it intended to be, relied on as a substitute for individual medical advice or care. If the contents of this, or any other of the blogs in this series raises any concerns or questions regarding your health, please consult a qualified healthcare practitioner.