1 min read
Halloween Spider Cookies
Spooky treats made with Kids Good Stuff Vanilla Caramel.
115g smooth peanut butter
40g light muscovado sugar
1 large egg or egg replacement
1 serve Kids Good Stuff Vanilla Caramel
15g plain flour or GF flour
Black writing icing
Dark chocolate pieces
A healthy take on a spooky, but yummy Halloween treat! These peanut butter spider cookies can be tailored for the whole family with our Kids Good Stuff and Clean Lean Protein.
1. Preheat the oven to 180c and line a small baking tray with parchment.
2. To a bowl, add the peanut butter, sugar, egg, Kids Good Stuff and flour. Stir until a thick dough forms.
3. Roll the dough into 6 even balls and place spaced out onto the prepared baking tray. Flatten each ball into a disc with the blck of a form or with your hands.
4. Bake for 10-12 min until golden. Place the cookies on a wire rack to cool completely.
5. Once cool, blob a little icing onto the centre of each cookie and place a chocolate piece on top. Use the icing to draw 8 spider legs coming off. Finally blob a little icing on the back of each eye and secure onto the chocolate.