Green Pea Pesto Dip Party Platter
Pesto is such a party favourite, but many are not so great for those with intolerance to gluten and dairy.
Give this delicious, creamy, protein packed pesto dip a go. Your friends and family will be begging you for the recipe.
Adding greens to yummy snacks are also such a great way to get fussy kiddies to eat the vital nutrients they need.
1 cup frozen green peas
2 tins of white beans
1 bunch of basil
3 Tbsp tahini
1 Tbsp Just Natural Clean Lean Protein
Salt + Pepper to taste
Juice of one lemon
6 Tbsp olive oil
1 clove of garlic
Topping: Crushed cashew nuts + drizzle of olive oil
1 red bell pepper
1 cucumber peeled
3 stalks of celery
Gluten free crackers
- In a blender place all ingredients for the pea pesto dip.
- Blend until smooth and creamy. Scoop into a small serving bowl and refrigerate until cool.
- Chop all veggies into sticks ready for the platter.
- Arrange platter in a decorative manor.
- Drizzle the dip with a small amount of olive oil and sprinkle with crushed cashew nuts for crunch and decoration.
- Serve and enjoy with your loved ones.
The information provided in this article is intended for educational purposes only and is general advice. It should not, nor is it intended to be, relied on as a substitute for individual medical advice or care. If the contents of this, or any other of the blogs in this series raises any concerns or questions regarding your health, please consult a qualified healthcare practitioner.