Green Pea Pesto Dip Party Platter
Pesto is such a party favourite, but many are not so great for those with intolerance to gluten and dairy.
Give this delicious, creamy, protein packed pesto dip a go. Your friends and family will be begging you for the recipe.
Adding greens to yummy snacks are also such a great way to get fussy kiddies to eat the vital nutrients they need.
1 cup frozen green peas
2 tins of white beans
1 bunch of basil
3 Tbsp tahini
1 Tbsp Just Natural Clean Lean Protein
Salt + Pepper to taste
Juice of one lemon
6 Tbsp olive oil
1 clove of garlic
Topping: Crushed cashew nuts + drizzle of olive oil
1 red bell pepper
1 cucumber peeled
3 stalks of celery
Gluten free crackers
- In a blender place all ingredients for the pea pesto dip.
- Blend until smooth and creamy. Scoop into a small serving bowl and refrigerate until cool.
- Chop all veggies into sticks ready for the platter.
- Arrange platter in a decorative manor.
- Drizzle the dip with a small amount of olive oil and sprinkle with crushed cashew nuts for crunch and decoration.
- Serve and enjoy with your loved ones.