Green Dinosaur Popsicles
Anything with the word Dinosaur will the kids excited, but these popsicles speak for themselves..... they are TASTY! With so much nutritional goodness and oh so green, these popsicles will go down a treat! Using Kids Good Stuff Vanilla Caramel.
- 1-2 cups milk, milk alternate or coconut water
- 1 banana
- 2 kiwi fruit
- ½ avocado
- 1 handful spinach
- 1 ring pineapple
- 1 serve Vanilla Caramel Kids Good Stuff
- Place all of the ingredients into a high-speed blender, reserving one kiwifruit, and blitz until smooth.
- Pour the mixture into popsicle moulds.
- Slice the remaining kiwifruit into thin slices and place into the mould to create ‘dinosaur eyes’.
- Insert popsicle sticks and place into the freezer to set overnight.
- To remove the popsicles from the mould, simply run under warm water until they loosen, and then remove.
The information provided in this article is intended for educational purposes only and is general advice. It should not, nor is it intended to be, relied on as a substitute for individual medical advice or care. If the contents of this, or any other of the blogs in this series raises any concerns or questions regarding your health, please consult a qualified healthcare practitioner.