Golden Vitality Bars
These no-bake Golden Vitality Bars are so delicious and will keep you going for hours. Using Good Green Vitality and a whole bunch of almonds and seeds, this is the bar to put a spring back in your step. Super easy to make and such a great lunch box snack. Put your own spin on it and add in some spices to taste.... maybe even some Clean Lean Protein for an extra protein hit!
- 250g dried apricots
- 250g almond butter
- 200g shredded coconut
- 2 tablespoons LSA
- 2 scoops Nuzest Good Green Vitality
- 2 tbsp maca root powder
- OPTIONAL: 1 tbsp melted coconut oil
- Add your apricots, almond butter, coconut and LSA to your high-powered food processor and blend until a crumbly, sticky dough forms.
- Add your maca root powder and Nuzest Good Green Vitality and blend until combined (if you’re adding coconut oil, now is the time to do it – omitting the oil just means the bars are oil-free and a little crumblier!).
- Once combined, empty your dough into a slice tray (a silicone works well) and press firmly to ensure the bars set together.
- Let sit in the fridge overnight, or for 2 hours minimum.
- Once set, gently lift out of your tray or pop out of your silicone mould onto a flat board and slice into your desired bar size.
- Wrap in beeswax wraps to preserve moisture and store in the fridge for up to two weeks.