Golden Vitality Bars
These no-bake Golden Vitality Bars are so delicious and will keep you going for hours. Using Good Green Vitality and a whole bunch of almonds and seeds, this is the bar to put a spring back in your step. Super easy to make and such a great lunch box snack. Put your own spin on it and add in some spices to taste.... maybe even some Clean Lean Protein for an extra protein hit!
- 250g dried apricots
- 250g almond butter
- 200g shredded coconut
- 2 tablespoons LSA
- 2 scoops Nuzest Good Green Vitality
- 2 tbsp maca root powder
- OPTIONAL: 1 tbsp melted coconut oil
- Add your apricots, almond butter, coconut and LSA to your high-powered food processor and blend until a crumbly, sticky dough forms.
- Add your maca root powder and Nuzest Good Green Vitality and blend until combined (if you’re adding coconut oil, now is the time to do it – omitting the oil just means the bars are oil-free and a little crumblier!).
- Once combined, empty your dough into a slice tray (a silicone works well) and press firmly to ensure the bars set together.
- Let sit in the fridge overnight, or for 2 hours minimum.
- Once set, gently lift out of your tray or pop out of your silicone mould onto a flat board and slice into your desired bar size.
- Wrap in beeswax wraps to preserve moisture and store in the fridge for up to two weeks.
The information provided in this article is intended for educational purposes only and is general advice. It should not, nor is it intended to be, relied on as a substitute for individual medical advice or care. If the contents of this, or any other of the blogs in this series raises any concerns or questions regarding your health, please consult a qualified healthcare practitioner.