1 min read
Dreamy Vanilla Black Rice Pudding
The perfect breakfast or dessert, made using Clean Lean Protein Smooth Vanilla.
1 cup Black Rice (I used Organic Jasberry Rice)
1 serve Clean Lean Protein Smooth Vanilla
1 cup Coconut Milk
2 cups Water
1 tsp Vanilla
3 Tbsp Xylitol or Erythritol
Fresh Fruit (e.g. Mango, Lychee, Mandarin etc.)
Have you ever tried black rice before? Or black rice as a pudding? Well you need to and this is the perfect rice pudding recipe for it! Super creamy tasting and oh so delicious! Have it as a dessert or a breakfast to keep your energy up till lunch time. Top it with your favourite topping and BAM you have the perfect black rice pudding. Made using Clean Lean Protein Smooth Vanilla for an extra protein hit.
Recipe by Kerry Locatelli
- Blend the Clean Lean Protein, Coconut Milk, Water, Xylitol and Vanilla together.
- Add with the Rice to a pot and mix well.
- Put the pot on the stove and bring to the boil.
- Cover and simmer for 45mins, stirring occasionally.
- Serve warm with toasted coconut and fresh fruit if desired.